Anypoint Platform provides integration software for connecting applications, data sources, and APIs. The company’s Anypoint Platform of integration products is designed to tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
Anypoint Platform ESB
The Anypoint Platform ESB is a lightweight Java-based Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications quickly enabling them to exchange data. Anypoint Platform’s ESB enables easy integration of existing systems regardless of the different technologies that the applications use. Some examples include JMS, Web Services, JDBC, HTTP, and more. Anypoint Platform ESB includes powerful capabilities that include:
- Service creation and hosting — expose and host reusable services, using Anypoint Platform ESB as a lightweight service container
- Service mediation — shield services from message formats and protocols, separate business logic from messaging, and enable location-independent service calls
- Message routing — route, filter, aggregate, and re-sequence messages based on content and rules
- Data transformation — exchange data across varying formats and transport protocols
Anypoint Platform Integration Solutions
The list is growing through which the enterprise, team members, and clients can enjoy Connect Anything, Change Everything. Here at IT Pandits Inc we can help you complete integrations that stay in line with smart budgets yet maximize ROI.
- API Integration
- Mobile Integration
- Data Integration
- Microsoft .Net Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- ESB Solutions